Who Owes Me Three Dollars?

July 14, 2006

We have nation X of ideology A. We have nation Y …

Filed under: Uncategorized — ineedsheetmusic @ 7:07 pm

We have nation X of ideology A.
We have nation Y of ideology B. Living in nation Y is a third ideology C – which happens to be the one true ideology, namely Christianity. Ideology C makes up roughly 40 percent of the population of nation Y. Ideology B makes up roughly the other 60 percent of nation Y.

Ideology B of nation Y has set up a self proclaimed theocracy where the sacred and the secular coincide. Ideology B, being bestial in its very nature turns nation Y bestial. Inspired by its B ideology nation Y does two things. It violates nation X and its A ideology but it also violates those people within its own borders who hold to ideology C, namely the Christians. Christians within nation Y cry out to God saying “How long” must we go on before you deliver us from the tortures of those that hate you and us?

Meanwhile, nation X has had it up to here with nation Y and decides to lower the boom on nation Y. Christians in nation Y see this development as the long awaited deliverance by their God.

Sadly, news comes forth that nation U – the boss nation – has issued an edict and applies political pressure on nation X that forces it to withdraw from lowering the boom on nation Y. Christians in nation Y are devastated. They ask “why did our deliverance fail to materialize like we had so hoped?” The answer comes: Nation U has become convinced that nation X is unjust in their actions to lower the boom on nation Y.Christians in nation Y ask how it was that nation U has become convinced of this. The answer comes: government officials in nation U have read a report defining what a just war is and were so convinced by it that they had no choice but to intervene and stay the boom-lowering hand of nation X. Christians in nation Y ask who it was that wrote this report. The answer: Christians in nation U.

Developing . . . .

Advertisements

8 Comments »

  1. I think I want to belong to the heavenly nation. Less confusion.

    Comment by Anonymous — July 14, 2006 @ 10:17 pm

  2. I typed this post as slowly as I could.

    Comment by Bruce S — July 14, 2006 @ 10:23 pm

  3. Are you creating a puzzle again (like filling in A, B, and C in the quote in the 7/5 post)? I think I have a reasonable answer this time…

    Comment by son1http://ruberad.wordpress.com — July 15, 2006 @ 12:40 am

  4. No. Although you can and it will no doubt be worth doing so. The point is to establish the second plank in the principle that the church (as a church) should not be uttering statements about the state. [Remember I am a two kingdoms kinda guy.]

    The first plank came out on the 7/5 post with the Hitler thing. The damage done to the credibility of the church with its proclamation re Hitler’s regime was severe.

    Comment by Bruce S — July 15, 2006 @ 1:03 am

  5. How come nation u is black? Sends a rather questionable message. Well at least the report writers are classified as Christians. Had me worried there for a minute.

    While on the subject of color. How come son1 uses white for the ninth commandment. Hope he is not suggesting lying is pure. Sorry Reuben!!!!

    Comment by Anonymous — July 15, 2006 @ 2:24 am

  6. Actually, Nation U is purple.

    Comment by Bruce S — July 15, 2006 @ 2:53 am

  7. For the record, for 9th commandment, I used white with the mnemonic of “little white lies”. Murder red for blood, Adultery pink for romanticism, stealing green for money, and coveting didn’t need any color, because Calvin didn’t apply any specific laws to it! For obeying parents, I don’t remember why I chose blue, other than it was a good, available color.

    Comment by son1http://ruberad.wordpress.com — July 15, 2006 @ 7:25 pm

  8. I noticed that nation U was purple higher up in the post, but it became close to black at the end, or I am color blind. Or maybe nation U can’t make up its mind.

    Comment by Anonymous — July 15, 2006 @ 9:06 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: